Lensbaby Sony NEX Tilt Transformer
Lensbaby Sony NEX Tilt Transformer: Camera & Photo
* When used with a Nikon mount lens, produces a slice of focus through the image * High quality metal swivel ball for smooth, fluid tilt * Built-in mechanism allows Nikon G lenses to function properly at all apertures. Nikon G lenses do not have an aperture ring on the lens itself. This mechanism allows the aperture to open and close by manually rotating the lens itself * Width of focus slice is dependent upon aperture – f/1.4 will produce a very thin slice of focus with abundant blur, while f/22 will produce a very wide slice of focus with just a tiny bit of blur. Extreme tilt at a very bright aperture will make that slice appear even thinne * Tilts up to twice as far as standard tilt-shift lenses making it possible to achieve more extreme blur falling off of a very thin slice of selective focus, as compared to the usual slice of focus width and focus fall-off of a typical tilt-shift lens
- Lensbaby Sony NEX Tilt Transformer
- Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 Micro ED Digital Zoom Lens
- Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG APO OS HSM Lens Kit for Sony Alpha A290, A380, A390 Digital SLR Cameras.
- Pentax Dual Lens Package With SSE Essential Kit for Pentax k-5, k5 ,k-r, kr k-x, kx! This Package Includes
- Tokina AT-X 100mm f/2.8 PRO D Macro Lens for Canon EOS Digital and Film Cameras