Nikon 200mm f/2G IF-ED AF-S VR II Telephoto Lens, Grey market
Nikon 200mm f/2G IF-ED AF-S VR II Telephoto Lens, Grey market: Camera & Photo
* Fast, Prime Telephoto Lens Upgraded, fast, f/2 prime telephoto lens with Nikon VR II image stabilization and Nano Crystal Coat produces razor sharp images under the most demanding conditions including indoor sports, wildlife or portraiture * Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture. * Super ED Glass Element Super ED glass excels at eliminating secondary spectrum and correcting chromatic aberration and offers low refractive index and lower dispersion. Also Super ED Glass is more resilient to rapi temperature changes. * Automatic Tripod Detection Mode Engages VR image stabilization when mounted on a tripod to minimize camera shake that occurs at shutter release. * Nano Crystal Coat Further reduces ghosting and internal lens flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- Nikon 200mm f/2G IF-ED AF-S VR II Telephoto Lens, Grey market
- Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras + 3 Piece Filter Kit
- Lensbaby Composer for Nikon F Mount SLR’s –
- AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/3
- Rokinon 800M-B-PK 800mm F8.0 Mirror Lens for Pentax